Sometimes.
Like yesterday.
He got up at 7am. Holy hannah that was really sleeping in for us round here! He was happy and chipper and just wanted to play, so T and I layed in my bed and vegged for as long as Gav would let us. When I finally decide I should start my day, I went and picked him up and gave him his morning kisses followed by the morning I love you's. I must have said I love you atleast 10 ten times and I never got an I love you back. They know I love you's to mom must be promply repaid by kisses and love you back's, so I was a little miffed. Finally I said, "Buddy, what should you say to mommy?" (And yes I get that I am forcing my children's affections, duh. Isn't that what any good mom does?) He looked blankly at me and replied in an uncertain tone, "Sorry?".
That kid is smart.
He isn't even married yet he knows a good sorry is always in order.
Love that kid. Even if he refuses so say it back. The punk.
Saturday, June 05, 2010
There should be more Gavin's in the world...
Posted by Iliana at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Any good Mom does force their children's affections!
Your pics are fabulous, Iliana.
Post a Comment