Saturday, June 05, 2010

T plays Tball...

Pretty sure one of the best thing about having kids is watching them play sports. Not because at age 5 they are particularly genius baseball players, but because they are such boys. The game for them is simply that, a game. They are just as interested in teasing each other and chatting it up as they are excited to hit a home run. I like that. Too soon they'll be men taking life too seriously, but for now, they are boys. Crazy crazy boys.

I asked T if he liked soccer or baseball better. He said both. I, however, am leaning towards baseball for a few reasons:

1. T's butt is made for baseball. Serious.
2. He is strong and can hit the ball like crazy.
3. He has a good arm and it needs to be used for something other than hitting his brother.
4. Baseball season is played in such nicer weather than soccer. I'm a sucker for sunshine and burning skin.

Here's to many more years of watching the boys play ball... may T make it to the majors and make me some money. He owes me.








3 comments:

Chellese said...

Reason #1 - yep!

It's good being a mom because we can make comments like this and be totally cool. Imagine Dave saying the same thing. Funny.

Lacy said...

I love that you said he owes you.

Regan said...

It looks like a lot of fun. We are starting Ethan in some sports this fall and I am really excited.