Today Dave did the Salem Spring Triathlon. He did really well too. His swim was even second fastest in his division. Pretty impressive I'd say. He's always pretty much impressive, unless he's sleep deprived and/or hungry, then he's grouchy. But lets just say for the sake of a peaceful marraige upon him reading this post, that he's rarely grouchy and almost always impressive. He really is quite amazing.
No matter how many times he does a tri, I am always shocked at his abilities and his determination. I swear there is just something programmed in that head that enables him to do whatever whim and fancy crosses his mind. That's a great gift if you ask me. The gift of self-motivation. I on the other hand am mostly motivated by necessity and diet Dr. Pepper. See, we're like a puzzle that fits together perfectly. What I lack he has, thank goodness.
Good job, baby. You done well, real well. And even if Lisa doesn't like to look at you in your wetsuit, I sure do. Hubba Hubba.
Saturday, June 05, 2010
Dave's latest Tri...
Posted by Iliana at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go, Dave. I'm getting a little worried about our rematch in November. You are kicking some major butt!
YOu look great Dave! I'd never do it! Kudos!
Post a Comment