Saturday, November 17, 2007

Family Pics...

We took family pictures this week, and it was so fun. Well, funny. I seriously don't know how anyone has more than two kids. How do you get two little guys dressed and ready and smiling when all they want is to be in their undies playing with cars and one refuses to wear "soooo itchy" clothes. SO glad there are no girls yet! Her hair would've been a nightmare. Jana did a GREAT job! She got the boys smiling and we love the pics! I'm going to post the "enlarge em and hang um up" photos when I decide which ones I like best, but for the mean time, enjoy our REAL family:

True to everyday life... it's Tyler's world and we just live in it :)



Dave and Tyler are always wrestling around, and Gavin always seems annoyed about having to be around it!



Seriously, Tyler has this "The light is in my eye's, make it go away" phobia thing (we've been through many a pair of kiddy sunglasses), so when we got positioned for this pic, it was CLASSIC.


It's always out. I think this is why him and Gavin keep getting each other sick. He's a stick'er and licker.


These are our "everyday" faces. Gav is usually crying, and Tyler is usually worried about it. Ahhh. Life's tough.



Anyway, there are some seriously CUTE pictures that will be hanging on our walls soon, so THANK YOU JANA (and Lacy for the hook up)!

13 comments:

Amanda said...

Ya, getting pictures done with one kid is a nightmare, I can't imagine two. It seriously is so stressful. I hate to have to pay all that money for a sitting and then have nothing turn out. Whitney hasn't had pictures done since she turned 2.

Lisa Marie said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! I have the CUTEST nephews!!!!! Sister in law and brother need a little work..;) haha jk! You look beautiful Ill!

jamieleighcall said...

So cute! I can't wait to see the finished product. I love the one of Gavin crying and Tyler thinking "get this kid out of my lap!"

Lacy said...

Those pictures are always the best because it shows everyones personality to a T. Hilarious.

Courtney said...

I love that first picture. Those kinds are great. And I love the scenery. Very cute.

Jana said...

So you can't keep clothes on your boys either? (Well, Tyler.) I thought it was just me. Come over and 95% of the time my two boys are in their underwear/diaper. And yes, Zoe has figured out how to get naked, so there's a possibility she'll be in her diaper too. :) The pictures you posted are awesome! I love the truly candid shots! Your family is beautiful!

Sheila said...

Ok, love them Iliana. I love the setting. I need to just bite the bullet and hire someone to take professional pics of my family, then digitally enhance them to make me look 50 pounds lighter. II still have not taken family pics with 2 kids! It is alot of work and makes me crazy even thinking about it. I think of ideas/clothing options in my head all the time but, following through it another thing! Call when you are in town this week! We are open basically when you are!

Theurer Family said...

Cutes pictures! We will be attempting family pics ourself here in the next few weeks. I'm a little nervous, but the last time we had our pictures taken was for our engagement photo. Sad, but true. I'll be around for Thanksgiving. We need to get together with Alicia. Call me.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!!! We need to get ours done but I don't know if I'm ready for the battle of Mckinley wanting her hair a certain way and Brayden holding still long enough to get a good picture!!! We'll see!

Meridith O. said...

Darling pictures! I want to see more! It seems like each personality was photographed really well in the pictures. She is a great photographer. I love the one of Gavin crying while Ty is holding him. They will be such cute brothers together. Now all you need is a spoiled little baby sister!

Marnie said...

Super cute! I really like the brown coordination. Very fall and classy.

Kasey said...

I do make them myself. Love the fall pics. It's so hard to take good ones with kids, so you just take the best of the worst huh? They did turn out cute even if Tyler was a turkey. In our family pics, Todd kept doingthis cheesy, fake smile and Kylee woudln't keep her fingers out of her mouth. UGH! Oh well, I still got some good ones and will remember the naughty ones.

Kasey said...

Are you coming here for Christmas?