Monday, November 26, 2007

The Cute Ones...

Okay, I know you're over our family photos, but here are some of my favorites now that I've been able to go through the HUNDREDS we took. I've got some sweet boys...






9 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the family pictures Iliana! They turned out so well. I like that you are all wearing brown and tan. What a cute family. Who took them? They did such a good job.

Lisa Marie said...

OH MY HEAVENS!!!!! I have the CUTEST nephews in the WHOLE world!!!! I want to frame every one of those pictures and stare at them forever! You and Dave look amazing too:) I love them!

Lacy said...

They turned out great!! They are both totally smiling. Tell Dave that I love the brown.

Marnie said...

SUPER CUTE!! Frame those babies and hang 'em up!

Amanda said...

I cannot believe you got so many cute pictures of everyone. Pictures are the most stressful thing for me. They never turn out. Who did them?

jamieleighcall said...

ADORABLE! Every single one of those pics are frame-worthy. The boys are so dang cute. I can't believe how big Gavin is.

I read your comment about painting. You're funny. I'm such an amateur. This is the third time I've ever painted, so don't look too closely when you come to visit. It's not perfect, but who cares, Ben loves it. After we were done doing his room, he ran in and said "Mom, I LOVE my room so much!" It was very sweet. And yes, he doesn't go anywhere without his Pokemon cards. I'm just praying this obsession doesn't last as long as his Thomas the Train phase. That was way too long (almost 18 months!) How was your trip? I bet it was good to see your family.

maelynn said...

How lucky that so many turned out! Your family is so cute. I'm so glad that we got to see you last week!

Anonymous said...

How adorable!!! They turned out great:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Iliana - it's Holly (Tucker) Gibb. I found your blog on Marnie's. You seriously have the cutest boys! They are adorable! What a good looking family. Your fam pics turned out so cute. I love the brown outfits. Good choice! Have fun in the snow up there!