Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Girls Weekend 2007!

The Girls: Kell, Lisa, Lynne, Stephanie

I love Steph!

Last weekend Dave's sisters and mother and I went up to Park City for our annual Girls Weekend. It was so fun! We started off by seeing "Becoming Jane", which was pretty good, but pretty depressing. At the end of the movie my phone kept ringing, and I started panicing when Dave kept calling. He had both boys, and boy #2 hates being away from mommy. So Dave needed me home asap because Gavin wouldn't eat and wouldn't stop crying. Of coarse. So I go home to find the only reason he refused to eat was that Dave was giving the poor baby a cold bottle. So 15 seconds later, (hello, microwave) the cute babe was a-ok and I was off again to dinner at Los Hermanos. Since I'm off milk for the cute lactose intolerant Gav I find most mexican food pretty depressing. I mean, who likes a taco salad with no cheese or sour cream? Probably skinny people, but oh the sacrifices I make for my children :). Since I didn't spend the night at the condo, I missed out on great massages and staying up late. But in the morning we started shopping early and found great deals for the kids at Children's Place and some cute stuff at Bannana. Then for the finale we went down the zip line. I was a little nervous but it was fun! Then I enjoyed a very funny car ride back home with Lis. She has to be the funniest person I know and always has great stories of her latest adventures. So, thanks Lynne! We had a great time! Oh, and you to Dave! You're one sweet husband!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

K, Corban and I did the zip line when we were on vacation in Park City this summer and I have to say it was a little lame. It might be due to the fact that we waited almost 4 hours for the experience due to rain and lines. But, I think it was a one time thing for us. I don't think I will do it again. Did you think it was all that great? Or am I just crazy?

Lisa Marie said...

You were a little scared to go on the zip line?? You have got to be kidding me! HAHA! Lies! More like you were hyperventilating and asking if we could just walk down the mountain...haha! Oh and I don't know who Sheila is...but I thought the zip line was alright, kinda lame I admit. What made it fun was listening to Iliana:)