So Dave got up early this morning to go on a bike ride with his friend, Rob. Dave LOVES to bike, and has recently gotten really good at roadbiking. He also has a mountain bike, that he's rarely used "in the mountains", so today's little adventure was a little new to him. Rob's been doing this course a few times this week and said it should only take them a little more than an hour, but almost two hours later, Dave rolls up to the garage looking like he's been mauled by a bear. My poor man biffed it, and biffed it pretty well by the look of him! Scrapes on his face, arms, back, legs, and on other places that shall remain unmentioned. I would cease mtn. biking if I were him, but all he said was "It was fun. I'll have to go again this week." Men must think they're so tough walking around with blood and bruises everywhere. Oh Dave...you are tough. Just don't kill yourself, kay?
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL!!!! You can tell Dave I said that! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Dave, I had no idea you were mauled by a bear. That is unfortunate. The whole time on the bike ride I thought you were the bear.
Rob
Post a Comment