Monday, September 10, 2007

I can't decide...



So if you've been to my house lately, you know it is quite a sad site! My favorite part of building the house was going to be decorating it, but since we exnayed the Spanish Fork project, I am dying living in brown nothingness. In an attempt to keep my "furniture funds" in tact for when we do get our great house, I'm on the hunt for cheap bar stools. I found these at Costco, but can't decided if I like um or hate um. Have you seen any cute ones around for a good deal? Let me know!

6 comments:

Kasey said...

Those are cute! Just enough seat, for my seat! HA HA!

Amanda said...

I think they are cute. Are they tall enough? Also, I don't think I am quite clear on your living situation. You built a house, but you don't like it or something? It is too brown? Please email me and catch me up. I know I should know what is going on- but I don't :)

Lisa Marie said...

Are those barstools tall enough for your bar? I think their way cute though! Ps. Dwight: "Don’t you want to earn Shrute bucks? Stanley: No. In fact, I’ll give you a billion Stanley nickels if you never talk to me again. Dwight: What’s the ratio of Stanley nickels to Schrute bucks? Stanley: Same as the ratio of unicorns to leprechauns." LOL! I need to come watch season 3 w/you!

Marnie said...

I think that they're cute, Iliana. I bought barstools at ShopKo a couple of months ago. They have 50-60% off of them every once in a while and you can get a great deal. I love mine.

Lacy said...

Those are the most adorable chairs ever!!! How fun to eat pancakes in the morning with those super fun chairs?

Two words: SUPER CUTE

Iliana said...

Rob:
One word: MEAN