Fetch... I didn't knock on wood.
The other day my friend Audrey was saying how her son that is T's age has this fascination with watching people kiss. In my mind I was like phew, don't have to worry about that with T. WRONG.
So we were watching Kung Fu Panda for the 723rd time yesterday, and T leanedover to me and wispered in my ear, "Mom, I think I want to kiss a girl soon."
Say what?!
Trying to be cool, I remained calm and said, "Buddy, your too little to kiss girls."
He matter of factly responded, "But mom, I kiss little girls."
Kiss. As in HAS kissed. As in, "T, have you kissed a girl?"
He rolled his eyes and smiled and said, "ya, mom."
I made him tell me the story and let me tell you... It. Is. Good. But out of respect for my little guy's ego, I'll refrain from spilling the goods.
Then he reminded me that this wasn't his first kiss. His first kiss was with Ashlyn. Ashlyn's older sister had tied the two of them up with a big rope and told them the only way she'd untie them was if they kissed. Let the smooching begin.
I'm slightly worried, geez he's only four. But Dave told me that when he was really little they would chase a girl named Lexi around the playground chanting, "Lex, Lex, built for sex." So in comparison, T seems pretty innocent. I think.
So anyway, T's cool with the ladies. What else could a mom want. Or not.
20 comments:
Absolutely the cutest pic of T. And there are a lot to pick from.
Now that is one funny story---let the games begin!!!!
Thank heaven there's no charge for Tyler's awesomeness or attractiveness. What a lady's man you've got on your hands.
Chellese,
glad I'm not the only mom who things Po is awesome. seriously, the one liners in that show are great.
You are so funny and I think your boy Tyler is so much like you! Your boys and very lucky to have you as their mom!!!
Il,
Man, it's been way too long since I've seen or talked to you! I have to say I love that picture of Tyler. He's totally a looker and will melt the girls hearts. Watch out ladies!
B
just get yourself used to the idea that you have a ladies man on your hands. i mean come on... look at the little handsome devil. fun times for you...fun tiimes.
oh and i am glad to know that i don't have the only pervy kid. lol
Glad Brayden hasn't hit that stage yet, on the other hand Mckinley may have she just won't tell us if she has!!!
Ty is quite the looker! No wonder the ladies are after him (or is it him after the ladies?) I always love your posts, you are such a great writer!
Lex lex built for sex. That is the funniest thing I've ever heard. I am still laughing.
Wow! Okay so I didn't know you had any new posts! I thought I put you on my google reader, but maybe not. I've been missing out! Love the post on the mom at the park. You are so freaking funny. Tyler is so funny. I can't believe Dave and this Lexi character, I wonder where she is now. Poor thing. I will double check my google reader and keep up with you. I thought you had abandoned the blog world. Glad to know that isn't true. I hope things are going good for you guys. I miss you!
OHHHHH poor little Lexi~ Tyler is so handsome! We seriously need to do that playdate!
PS bowl is from Anthropologie
Oh, my goodness! I am laughing so hard! I totally forgot that story about Ashlyn and Tyler and Taylor making them kiss! Holy Cow! Sorry about that! T is SUCH a stud. You're going to have to watch him - he's a lady magnet already!
What a cutie!
This prompted me to ask Micah if he's ever kissed a girl.
"No. I just kiss Joah."
Phew.
Safe for now.
As for you and Tyler...good luck!☺
Iliana,
I totally was thinking I need a good laugh today and so of course I knew if I clicked over on your blog I would get one...I was right!! That is a hilarious story, and Dave is the funniest guy I have ever met in my entire life! I miss you guys!
Ya for sure. I have some frames I want to redo. I made these really cute frames (well so I've been told) and they are in reds and black so I was thinking of redoing them. Do you read Lindy's Blog? There is a lady she found that makes couch covers that are AWESOME. if you don't read her blog it's private I can get you the site.
Next Mexico trip---November---write it permanent marker on your calendar. It would be so fun to have you and your boys!! Troy's little Abby is quite a doll with an attitude to match. Shawna is just a freak, so is her hair.
I hope he didn't have any gum in his mouth--does he take after his Dad?
Post a Comment