We had a great Halloween this year. Dave and I even had a little fun. The Anderson's had a party up at their cabin. Yup, that's Michael Phelps, Anna Nicole Smith, and Dave with his fake butt hanging out. Besides being embarrassed to look in the direction of Jay and Joel, it was a lot of fun.
T and some freinds in his class.
We also had a ward trunk or treat. Here's the goop in his chicken outfit, but I think a turkey would have been the better bird of choice. He refused to get candy from anyone but dad.
Aren't those clowns adorable?! Tyler has the cutest friends.
Gav got bored and just ended up sitting down for the night. Can you say Party Pooper?
Brighton, T, Braden and Stockton. So funny.
We went trick or treating early on Halloween with the rest of the 'hood. They just ran from house to house.
16 comments:
HA! I died laughing when i saw that first picture! Looks like a little too much fun was had by all! ;)
The string cheese and sucker are killing me. Love all the pics.
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I love the first picture! ♥
And say Hi to Crystal for me...she looks GREAT!
Ok, this post is porno...haha, jk. That is cute Dave...haven't seen your legs since you swam at T-Ville;) Ah Ty is so cute!! He looks like Mike when he was younger...out dwarfing all the kids, haha. And Gav is a cute little chicken! Sounds like a fun Halloween!
Iliana, I really love you. Thank you for your comment. Just what a needed to hear, really.
You've got some great pictures! (Though the one of the big boys on Halloween is a bit creepy.) You have adorable kids! I loved Gavin in the chicken suit!
Nice picture of Brayden holding up his pants!!!
What cute kids, Brayden loved that he got to trick-or-treat with his friends!!!
That is the best chicken ever!!!
That first picture is so hilarious! That is some pretty confident guys to be walking around like that. Tyler and Gavin look so cute in their costumes.
Is that YOUR Dave with the fake bum? That is hilarious! Micah needs that for his poem recitation!
Cute costumes on your cute kiddos!
Oh, super cute party you did for Tyler's birthday! You're an awesome mom!
Oh my goodness, your baby is the cutest little chicken I have ever seen. I just want to squeeze him!
I loved all of our little trick or treaters, so cute!!!
Hi! How are you guys? Adam said he saw you guys at Spudman. Your kids are so cute.
Nice rear Dave! I've looked at this post before, but I didn't look at the first picture closely. At first I thought he was Michael Phelps in his old high school speedo. I hope you guys are doing well! We should get together soon! It's been to long!
Those costume were great...Tell Dave next year he should wear that to WORK...HA HA... I just caught up on your blog and I just love your kids they are so funny.
I must say I couldn't believe my eyes at first glance. ha ha. Adorable costumes for the kids.
Post a Comment