For the past four years we had always gone to the same pumpkin patch in Santaquin. Super fun with a big red barn and a tractor pulled hay ride, cider, donuts, everything. But this year we went down the street. Kinda lame to break tradition, but the boys had fun.
They had fun corn maze, not too short or too long and tricky. I think Dave was a little dissapointed though. I didn't have a clostraphobic panic attack and start ripping off all my clothes. Good for me, sad for the hubby who likes shows like that.
The four pumpkins were picked.
And a few days after halloween they were destroyed by T and his freinds (and Chellese :). The joys of being a little boy. And a 30 year old woman who knows how to make the boys happy.
2 comments:
Did you go to that greenhouse in Vineyard? I love that place! I can't wait 'til Cody's old enough to really enjoy something like that. It looks like you guys had an awesome Halloween. What fun!
Yeah! Fun pumpkins. I love the fall and Halloween.
Post a Comment