Saturday, November 08, 2008

Pirate Party...

A few days after T's birthday he got to have a Pirate party with his friends. He loved it and so did I becaue it was short and sweet and mostly outside. Love when my house doesn't get destroyed in the name of fun.

The party was a scavanger hunt that would lead them to treasure. They started with their little maps in hand and walked the plank to begin their adventure.

They hiked around the neighborhood finding things like eye patches, swords, hats, rings, and coins.
Then finally they found the X.

And much to the boy's mothers shagrin, they got lots and lots of candy.
And then even more sugar. Aren't those fun cups?

And then they went home an hour later and birthday week was over. Finally. Well kinda over, cause Grandma and Grandpa G come over the next day with more presents. Tyler has it good.

4 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

Pretty sure you win the coolest mom award with a party like that! Where did you find everything for it? What an awesome idea...might have to steal that one sometime! ;)

Anonymous said...

Brayden had a blast at the party!!! I think it was what got him on this sudden pirate kick he is on, hence the halloween costume.
He still has to drink everything out of that cup.

Marnie said...

Very creative! I love the party ideas. I bet the boys had a blast.

Gabby said...

Happy belated Tyler!! I know Drew was feeling left out watching all the boys having fun without her. Sorry that she crashed the party.