Thursday, August 28, 2008

What the heck, you're too old!

Watch out ladies. My little man's almost 16. Not really, but he acts like it. AND he just started preschool. Yup, he's not a "boy" anymore, he's a "big kid". That's what he tells me at least, although I start to doubt it when he throws fits over who gets thier hair washed first and gets super ticked at me not letting him watch teletubbies. It's okay T, just relax and take it easy. No need to grow up so fast. Being a little boys is awesome. Your matabolism is at super speed so you can eat all sorts of fruit snacks and chicken nuggets, you can run faster and longer than anyone I know, and your still little and squishy enough that when you're really bugging me, I want to squeeze ya rather than ground you. Here's to staying my smart, semi-sweet, little guy for as long as possible.


But since you have to go to school and learn and have fun and stuff, good luck! You're gonna miss me even if you don't know it.




T at his going to school dinner. He picked his fav, speghetti and green salad with way too much ranch.

Love you and your perfectly strait teeth. That'll save me moola in braces.
Your snaggle tooth brother on the other hand...
First Day cuteness.

And P.S. he's already learned a ton. He informed me that we live on a planet called earth and that turtles live in hollow trees and woods and some in water. He also told me that the word truck starts with the letter L, and that dinosaurs are going to come back to earth as soon as Heavenly Father makes it safe for them. Cool buddy.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

SO WEIRD!!! I can't believe you have a preschooler! I love all of the cute things he says. That kid is awesome!

Chellese said...

Hey, at least he tells you what he's learning even if Truck starts with the letter L. I guess I better get with this homework thing. It's a good thing you're around to remind me what I'm supposed to be doing!

maelynn said...

Wow. I swear I JUST checked your blog and it was still the 'Harnessed my Chi in Burley' one! I sure am happy to see 3 NEW posts. It's like getting new episodes of your favorite tv show or something!
So I have a lot to comment on.
The whole time I was reading Gavin's birthday post, I was thinking, 'wait, wasn't his birthday in July?' Glad I was right! That sure is a fun age! Loved his cupcake cake! He is such a cutie! He definitely would pass any "perfect baby quiz" out there!
You looked super hot from behind at the wedding! But seriously, have you been working out? You look great, and so did your kids! Too bad you didn't get a picture of you and Dave to put up on the MesaHigh98 website! Maybe next time.
Tyler is such a cute little preschool boy. He is such a combo of you and Dave! Can you believe we have kids this old? Didn't we just finish high school? Soon our KIDS will be done with high school. I just have to ask, did you cry when he left? Just wait until he goes to school EVERYDAY! It's tuff stuff.
OK this is long enough...see ya!

Anonymous said...

Tyler is so funny!!! I really think if Brayden and Tyler played more we would be in trouble, they are so much alike it cracks me up.
I was sad on Mckinley's first day of school, she was not however and now I feel school should be year round!!!

Whitney said...

He is so funny. He makes my primary class a little more interesting every sunday.

Lacy said...

A going to school dinner?!! Only you would be prepared with something like that. How fun.

Melissa said...

Did you really make T a special hat and dinner the night before school? You are such a cute and fun mama! What fun stages for your boys!

jamieleighcall said...

I've been telling Jake the same thing about the dinosaurs coming back. It's going to happen. You're such a good mom, Iliana. Your kids are adorable. What more could you ask for?! So it looks like we might be hanging at your place in a couple weeks. Can't wait! Also, let us know what we can bring.

lundparty said...

I can't believe that he is going to preschool! They grow up so fast and it is so cute to see the little first day of school picture, I love it!

Persnickety Prints said...

Illiana, maybe you could supplement the income by being a writer! I am laughing my head off!
Oh, just wait til those straight teeth start falling out!:)

Persnickety Prints said...

OK, nothing to do with your post, but.. wanna go job hunting tomorrow?