Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Hooker Kind of Day...

Lisa and Denis got married on Friday.

For some it was a day to be cute.



For others it was a day to be onery.


For some it was a day to be silly.


For some it was a day to try and pick grandma's pumkins.

For some it was a day to rekindle the flame.
And for some it was a day to start a life together.

But for me it was a day to be uncofortable wearing red plastic heels and a dress that was too tight.


You could say I looked like a lady of the night, but Dave just called it sexy.
*and that is the ONLY pic I have of me from the day... a fitting view I think.


11 comments:

Lacy said...

I wanted to see a full view of the dress!! Sorry again about the whole Gavin thing, what kind of a friend am I?!!!

Ali said...

You looked great! And it was nice to be entertained by Tyler and Jack trying to throw plastic cups on top of the tent (I think I donated two or three cups myself).

Chellese said...

Nice bum picture to end your post. You crack me up, Iliana.

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Its to bad that the shoes were uncomfortable because they are way cute! I love weddings!

Anonymous said...

I love your cute little boys in their bow ties and you serioulsy crack me up!!!

Tiffany W. said...

loved the little bow ties. what darling little men you have!

lundparty said...

Those little bow ties are so cute on them! You will have to be careful with such cute little boys, they will take all the attention away from the bride!

Debbie said...

I've seen that backside view of you many a time on the beach in Mexico---yep--still cute :)

Amanda said...

oh you are so freaking funny. even as a lady of the night you look great!

Persnickety Prints said...

I am STILL LAUGHING!!
Love yOU!

Gabby said...

You crack me up!!