My baby is the most wonderful, handsome, perfect one year old that ever was. Don't be offended by such a claim. It's a proven fact. See, I found this completely unbiased empirical quiz for every other mother to take that actually proves my claim that Gavin is the most awesome. Go ahead, take it. A simple yes or no will do.
1. Does your baby weigh 21lbs and stand 29 1/2 inches tall, thus creating the perfect squishy baby ratio, also known as the "you have the most awesome baby in the world" ratio?
2. Does your baby have soft, silky, luxurious dark brown hair that begs to be stroked and is also currently begging for a haircut?
3. Does your baby have a perfect dimple on his left cheek that shows its magnificent self with every chew, smile and scream?
4. Does your baby help you with your grocery list by unloading every drawer and shelf multiple times a day, thus enabling you to see what you already have enough of and what you really need?
5. Does your baby not know how to say "no" yet, thus letting you enjoy his innocence in compared with a three year old's constant defiance?
6. Does your baby go to bed at 8pm and sleep through the night? (note, it is insignificant if he wakes up before the sun because you still got 7-8 hours)
7. Does your baby eat like its going out of style, allowing you to feed it almost anything?
8. Does your baby have the baddest dance moves this side of Utah Lake? Is your baby's favorite song, "No Handlebars"?
9. Does your baby know how to fight back a three year old with his bare hands? That is, does your baby know the art of the hair pull and "mega-bite so hard you leave teeth marks for a week"?
10. And lastly, does your baby poop at least 5 times a day, ensuring he has no bowel obstructions and is keeping his tract clean and clear?
I can answer Yes to all these questions.
Pretty sure this means that we can scientifically say I have the bestest baby ever.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE GOOPSTER!
Just came down the stairs in the morning to a present of balls. Can't you tell he's super excited?
He wasn't so sure about that cake.
10 comments:
Iliana,
Ok, I hope it doesn't totally weird you out that I'm reading your blog. I found it through Chellese's blog. I have to say that your little guy is pretty adorable, and I love the birthday cake. How did you make that? Anyway, you are a very talented writer. You're blog is so fun to read. You have such a cute family!
Holy cupcake! Wowsers! How did you do that? Gavin is a cutie, I agree. Hudson would probably call him "Master Gavin" if he knew of his secret beat-up-a-three-year-old powers.
Happy Birthday!!!
Hayden had the same cake for his 2nd birthday!
And he IS the most perfect one year old I know ;)
Good to see a new post, he is a cutie for sure. What a fun birthday cupcake!
Happy birthday to Gavin!! what a cutie, i loved that quiz. wow, i guess you do have the best child and cutest. I love that giant cupcake, so cute!!!
too funny. why did you not major in journalism or English something? I think maybe you should have...you are so entertaining with your writing! Gavin is darling and i AM dying to stroke that soft hair! love the giant cupcake. super cute!
Happy birthday lil' Gavin! Tate loved playing with Gavin when we first got to Lisa's reception.
Gavin is a stud and you are the perfect mother for him. Let's do lunch sometime soon, or you can just come and play at my house. I love having friends over.
You are absolutely right, Gavin is so CUTE. I love the way he walks around the church on Sundays.
HELLLOOO SWEET CUPCAKE!! Did you make that??? Your kids are too sweet and adorable! I hope we can get together soon!!
Post a Comment