I don't think St. George counts as a vacation. I don't vacation in 100+ degree weather. But our little trip down south was pretty fun despite the need for perscription strength deoderant. Do they even sell that? I think I remember a commercial for "Mitchem" back in the day claiming to be as strong as a perscription, but I'm thinking they're full of it and no such medicated deoderant exists. Anyway. While Dave golfed to his heart's content, the boys and I swam and ate. And swam and ate more. I'm pretty sure those two things shouldn't go together because the second makes the first look really fat and ugly.
Hot and chubby or not, the boys had a blast.

At least until they were done having a blast.
We even got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa and Lisa.
We love Lisa so much and are so glad we love Dennis too! Lis may not like this pic, but those two couldn't get those goofy grins off their face all night! I remember that feeling... maybe Dave and I need a second honeymoon. Or maybe I just need a huge new rock on my finger:)
11 comments:
How fun. I love St. George but from here on until Oct it is SO hot. I didn't know you had other people down there with you. Gavin is so cute.
I'm loving Gav's mohawk. Let's totally do that when I take some pics of your cuties. How about next week sometime? I'm totally clueless, but I need to start doing some massive practice so I can make use of all the photography stuff I have already purchased before Darin kicks my butt.
Looks like so much fun!!! I love st george. Good to see ya for 2.2 seconds last night!!!!
You are hilarious. I love reading your posts. I love Gavin's hair. Your boys are so cute. :) It was hot down there while we froze up here. When will it get warm and stay warm? I'm ready and waiting.
Hey girl!
Yeah, sorry we missed you in Utah. Maybe next time!
Fun post, fun trip.
Congrats to your sister in law...gorgeous ring!
Oh, and seriously try an anti-perspirant called Certain Dri. You have to remember to put it on at nights. But it paralyzes your sweat glands or something crazy like that. It really works and is amazing. Like 6 bucks at Target. Give it a try! Especially before any AZ trips!!
How fun! We're going down there this weekend. I really hope it's not too hot. I really do need a vacation! Oh, and by the way...that Certain Dri Maelynn was talking about is AWESOME! I've gotten to the point where I only need to put it on once every few days.
Looks like Maelynn is all over the Certain Dry. I was going to tell you the same thing. That stuff is intense!! I love St. George. In my opinion there's no place better to vacation than where it's hot AND there's a pool! Cute kids you've got there!
It's a good thing I have your blog or we wouldn't have any idea what was going on!
Hope there weren't any cockroaches! :) Definitely NOT my fav place in the heat of the summer, either! We need to tell you where some better pools are too! I guess our hubby's will have fun in New York without us...maybe we should make them go purse shopping for us? We've gotta do a trip this summer though, while I have babysitters!!!
LOVES!
It looks like you had a lot of fun. You don't have to tell me about how being down here in Texas. And if you do find any prescription strength deodorant,let me know. Gavin and Tyler are both so handsome!! I can't believe how much they've grown. They look so cute!
Yay Congratulations to Lisa! She asked me on my blog where we got our white tent for our reception, and I wasn't sure where to tell her since she doesn't have a blog, so I thought I would leave it on you guy's blog and ours. We rented it at Diamond Rental which was great because they came and set everything up making it a lot less stressful for us.
P.S. Hello, we were in St. George too. Why did we now know this? Although we got a nasty case of the flu so we weren't the most fun to hang out with.
P.P.S Love ticket to ride!
Post a Comment