Sunday, December 02, 2007

Thanksgiving in AZ baby!!

This year we got to go down to Arizona to spend Thanksgiving with my family. I hate living so far away from them, so it is always so fun to get to see them and spend time being together. Yes, I should learn to do slideshows, cause there are too many pics as always, but here is a little of what we did!

We learned Gavin is allergic to doggies. Great, yet one more thing. But isn't he so cute covered in his own drool?!
Here's Gavin with Uncle Dave. Everyone things Gav looks just like him. Hmmm. Im pretty sure Dave doesn't like being compared to a chunker with huge cheeks :)
Tyler acts like a crazy kid whenever we go to AZ. He wouldn't pose at Thanksgiving dinner, he'd only roll his eyes.
We had good old ping-pong matches.
Gav with his Great Grandma Wilson. He loved her!
Uncle Dave is Tyler's favorite person. Dave's always up for wrestling and being goofy, so Tyler is pretty much in love. Uncle Dave helped Tyler long board, roller blade, learn to say a few new phrases from Dumb and Dumber, and pretty much made Tyler one happy, sassy kid.
We went to see the AZ temple lights, which I much prefer to the SLC temple lights cause there are more of them, and you don't freeze your tush off in the process. I love my dad!

It was also great to see a bunch of friends who I miss a ton and catch up. Old friends are always so much fun! It was also the first time in quite a while that we didn't want to streak because of the heat. Nice weather = a good time. THANKS MOM AND DAD for everything! We miss you!


3 comments:

Lacy said...

Looks like fun. I would die if I didn't live by my family!! The first picture of Gav with all the slobber on his shirt is perfect!!

jamieleighcall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jamieleighcall said...

I love the picture of you with your dad. You look so beautiful, Iliana (like you always do!) He looks like a very kind and caring man. (Tyler's face is classic by the way, and I love the eye-rolling pic. I can't wait when they start doing that at us on purpose because they think we are dumb and know nothing and they know everything... teenagers are wonderful, aren't they?!)

PS Sorry I deleted the last comment. I'm a little OCD about my grammar and realized I made tons of mistakes. It was driving me crazy. That's what I get for typing when I'm tired.