Sunday, December 30, 2007

Gavin Eats! Kind of...

I don't know about this kid. First off he's allergic to milk. Then dog and dander. Then maybe pine trees?!?! Then there is rice cereal. Yes, the doctor told me to take him off rice cereal and see if his runnies thicken up, then try it again because allergies to rice do happen. So I said heck to breast feeding and not being able to eat any dairy or milk produces, and hello to $25 a can Nutramagen formula. This by the way is killing me. Anyone have any coupons for Enfamil :)? So we tried carrots. Ahh, this boy is funny. I think he eventually liked them a little. You'd think a kid that is so picky and allergy prone wouldn't be such a chunker. Oh but those rolls are so freaking irresistable!








6 comments:

Lacy said...

He is so cute-- Allergies to everything.... Sounds like someone else I know!

Unknown said...

I always got a bazillion coupons from smiths. If you go to their website you can get them and buying formula at their store and Harmons I think gives you some. And googling Enfamil coupons always brought up tons. I also ended up getting a whole case for free from one of the websites. Good luck!

Kasey said...

Poor baby! My kids both had a reaction to rice cearal and Todd is SOOOO allegic to animals and dander. I feel ya, a little. They both have reactions to regular milk, but were fine on milk based formula. I will send some coupons your way if I come across them. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I remember when Mckinley was on that formula, it's so dang expensive. I'm sorry!!! He is dang cute though, despite all those allergies:)How did your cucumber sandwiches go?

Lisa Marie said...

Maybe you should teach him not to be such a wuss...haha, jk! Those pictures are so cute and nasty! And the cucumber sandwiches were VERY tasty!

Marnie said...

Love the chubs and the carrot face! Do you have any allergies, Iliana?