Sunday, December 30, 2007

Dave's BIRTHDAY!

Dave turned 29! I always feel bad for the guy, having his birthday two days after Christmas, but he's always a good sport about it. We were going to go skiing, but decided it would be more relaxing and less freezing cold to go to lunch a movie. He's been trying to get me to go to Happy Sumo for month's now, so we went and I'm in LOVE. I've craved it twice since, and it's only been a few days :). He asked for clothes, and that's what he got. The only prob was that most of them were a little snug and he doesn't like to show off his huge muscles because he fears he'll get too many ladies wanting his digits. Hence the picture of him and his bro, who by chance loves snug shirts and lots of ladies :)! We had some of his family over later that night and he was given SO MANY giftcards that we'll be dating free of charge for a long time... which we LOVE! Anyway, here's to a great birthday baby, even if it feels like Christmas run off!









3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love birthdays... Cade's is coming in a few weeks. I am trying to think up something, but these darn birthdays right after Christmas make it hard!

Kristan Carter said...

I love the picture with dave and his brother...That is just so Dave....

Marnie said...

Happy Birthday, Dave! You are a good sport!