Tyler's been pretty funny lately, here are a few of his words of wisdom:
My visiting teacher brought me a cholcolate orange (along with a huge plate of goodies that I've already eaten!!) and Tyler had a piece and instantly fell in love. Throughout the day I would find him hiding in a corner with chocolate on his face and a slice in his hand. This morning when he woke up he said he didn't want cereal, only chocolate orange. Dave told him he couldn't have candy for breakfast to which Tyler replied: "Oranges aren't candy. They're fruits, and they make me have big muscles." Ahhh, if only chocolate gave ME big muscles, I'd be looking pretty sweet.
Tyler loves baths and wants to stay in for an hour each morning. This morning I told him it was time to get out, and he said, "Wait. I need one more sip" while he procedes to drink a huge cupfull of sick soapy warm bathwater. Can anyone say tapeworm?
Friday, December 14, 2007
Chocolate Oranges and Bathwater...
Posted by Iliana at 8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Oh wow. That boy is so funny. Pure entertainment! It's good to hear that boys are just as funny as girls when it comes to things they say. I bet he just keeps you laughing (among other things) all day!
How funny! I love the little Tyler quotes that you added to the side of your blog.
I can totally see him hiding and then having a chocolate mouth. That is hilarious.
Would you send me your address. Thanks!
turnertrio@hotmail.com
Why do kids love bath water so much? Drink it out of a cup, suck it out of the wash cloth or just bend over and stick your head in for a drink . . . my son does it all!
So good to hear from you!!! What a cute little family you have. Jonah also likes to gross me out by slurping up his own filth stew. YUCK! I look forward to catching up with ya!
You always have such awesome posts! What goes on over in that house??? I love those cute boys!
Haley and Aaron love to drink the bath water. I know, it is totally gross. I just want to gag. Cute sayings from Tyler. The other day Haley said, "Can I be the mom now." I wish.
He is such a cute little character! I love your Tyler stories!
I love the comments added to your sidebar! We should get Cass and Tyler together for a princess party. Cass would totally be down with that. I have a pic from zoolights if you want me to email it to you. It is way cute of you and Tyler.
Okay, Tyler is a crack up! I love the quotes on the side of the blog. We do need to get together! Obviously we missed this Tuesday. We had a Christmas party with my friends. We should get together after Christmas.
Post a Comment