The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. It takes me a little over an hour to straiten my hair. And after all that I look like I should be in the 80's with all that poof. Hence why I usually sport a frizzy ponytail. So don't hate. Celebrate.
2. I love to read historical non-fiction. Wierd, I know. I love to read Stephen Ambrose and anything about Presidents, wars, and other fun things :). I'll read anything really, except fantasy. HATE FANATSY!
3. I hate crumbs on my countertops, stuff on my floors, and bad smells. Hence why I sweep, mop, vacuum and dust too often. But, I've given up on making my house smell clean or remotely good. I live with three boys who never stop emitting toxic scents.
4. I hate TV. Really. I once loved it and spent hours watching it, but nowdays I could live with out it. Well, except for the fact that it allows the most fabulous show ever written to enlighten my life on a weekly basis. The Office gets recorded (yes, on a VCR, not DVR or Tivo), every week so I can watch it and rewind the good parts. Other than that, I'm not a fan of el television.
5. I love to cook. I like to try new things (and of coarse Dave hates this), and experiment with new recipes. I love ALL types of salads and vegetables and pasta. And cookies too :). I realized my love for cooking has also been the cause of my love of fatness. Do I really love being the plump lady down the street? No. But, I do love to cook, so if the shoe fits...
6. I dream of being able to sew. I don't even know how to thred my machine, but if I did I would make beautifully rich, thick, leaf green, paisely drapes, lined with dark brown silky fabric to adorn my windows. I've failed you mother and home ec teacher. I've failed myself.
Okay, enough of me. I tag Lacy McD, Maelynn, Ashley, Ali Anderson, April, and Meridith.
Monday, November 05, 2007
I've Been Tagged...
Posted by Iliana at 8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Okay, you are soooo funny. I love your fantasy drapes. I also love your poofy hair. I too, am a victim to the poof. I had no idea you liked historical books. I never would have thought you would. Good to know. Also, I too share your love of the office. It's funny because it's such a true show.
I love your hair. . . always have. And I've always been jealous of how much you have! Plus you have always had the posh-est taste in hair products. Well, actually, hair products, make-up, shoes, clothes, etc. . . You should write a book! Thanks for the tips on my Christmas tree! I think I will definitely do the pinecones! Sounds really cute!
CUUUUUUTE. You make me laugh! "Don't hate" :D I love your hair too.
So - now down to business....
March 8th - MOAB - 1/2 Marathon. I hope I see you there!!!!!!! (We're going to register under a group name - let me know if you want in!)
Iliana, I love your hair! I am always so envious because it has volume. I would kill for some volume.
Post a Comment