Saturday, October 06, 2007

He does smile!




This ones for my dad. He wants to see smiling pictures, and really, I haven't posted very many, so here are a few of my HAPPY boy.

7 comments:

Ali said...

So CUTE! Tate has the same red stripe polo onesie. Gotta love Old Navy!

amy said...

Adorable and dare I say such a pretty boy!

Ashley said...

Where do you get such a cute background at?

Kasey said...

Do you have an Utlta store where you are? I finally found it there and was so excited I could get it whenever I needed it and not have to order it online. I'm not sure about Nortroms. I never go there. Can you tell? I can't even spell it!

maelynn said...

Hey, I just read your comment on my blog. I actually got your phone number from Sheila so that we could all meet up, but we really were barely there for 40 hours, most of which were spent at conference, or watching it in our room, or standing in line for conference {for the guys, not me and Sar}
So I feel bad that I got your number and didn't even call you, but I feel less bad cuz Sheila told me you'd be down for Thanksgiving, and that you PROMISED to call and hang out with us FER ONCE! That will be fun, and I will be gorgeously LARGER than life...since I already am! But I will still come and see you cute girls with your cute kids and babies that are ALREADY here. And I'll be jealous that I will be huge and ugly, and STILL won't have my baby out!
Sorry for the long comment, that is totally UNRELATED to your post. But you already know that I think that Gavin is SO stinkin' cute! It was nice to see him smile though. Love it!

Marnie said...

There's nothing like a smiling baby! I love it. Squeeze those cheeks!

Amanda said...

What a cutie. PS his baby boy clothes are so cute. I have been having so much fun buying boy clothes. How fun to have a happy smiley baby!