
First of all, Uncle Scott came to visit us! It was fun to see him, and although Ty was weary of him at first, he really warmed up when he realized Scott would wrestle with him whenever he wanted. We had fun having you here!

Today was finally the much anticipated "Fire Fighter Day". The Fire Station down the street had an open house, and Tyler was SOOOO excited to go! Every time we drive by it (which is multiple times a week since it's on the way to Target), Tyler hopes to get a glimplse of an engine. Tody he got lots of peeks!

Tyler got to sit in an air-med helicopter!

He was so excited to spray a real fireman's hose! He thought he was pretty cool!

But the very best part of the adventure for him was the free popcorn (his fav) and cotton candy (which he decided he didn't like so much and was worried
Templeton from "Charlote's Web" had "swam in").
It was fun to see him so excited! But the real fun came when we got home and I discovered Gavin had created a little excitement of his own. Poop everywhere! His neck, back, chest, legs, carseat straps, carseat pad, blanket, etc. SICK! Well, you have to have opposition in all things to know the good from the bad right?
Fun at Firestation: GOOD
Sick amounts of baby poo: BAD!
5 comments:
Iliana - I love your blog. You are hilarious! Your writing makes me laugh out loud all the time.
You are such a good mom! I hope I get out there and do fun things with Whitney when our new baby comes. The thought of two kids is really just freaking me out right now. Anyway, great pix. Sorry 'bout the poop. What a glamorous life we have as Mom's.
Scotty so still looks like a baby! I can't believe he's grown up and has served a mission. That's crazy!
Oh, Todd had a field trip to the fire station today. I hope he had as much fun as Tyler.
Iliana!! My boys are sitting w/ me and loving the pictures too - and saying 'Daddy'. Man- sorry about the poop explosions! The things we do!! :)
Post a Comment