My friend, Kasey, blogged a few of her favorite things (and I thought it was cute), so here are some of mine as of late...
After 10 furniture stores, I finally picked one. And, I am excited to fill it up with cute finds!
This obviously speaks nothing of my overall dietary intake. I don't eat them because they are low-cal/low-fat (although that is a perk). I love them because I think they taste good, and are great for when you have zero time between kids to make something semi-healthy for yourself.
These are my recent favs. Brocato and Biosilk! You know you gotta change up the products every once in a while!
These are my "hurt so much I love 'em" shoes. I only wear them on Sundays when I know I won't have to walk the halls with Gav for three hours :) .
This stuff smells so freaking good! Some days I do an extra rinse cycle just to add more of it! Not only is the scent DIVINE, but it really does do wonders for towels and whites!
LOVE THEM! They smell good, are eco-friendly, and do the job great. Plus they don't leave your wallet empty.
My favorite shade is Mango and I love it because it lasts forever and doesn't dry out your lips at all! Kisses and drinks later, it's still there! I like the natural look too.
What are your favorites?!
(ps. I was severly mocked by my hubby for this post. I guess there is some validity to the lameness of going around the house taking pictures of cleaning products!)
14 comments:
Cute post! I LOVE your entertainment center!!! I want to see your house one of these days! I'll bet it's super cute! Maybe if we actually call you when we go down to UT!! Sorry we didn't catch up this past weekend! It was crazy! Maybe I'll have to do a "favorite things" post too. It'll just take me some time to think if I even have any! Hmmmm. By the way. . . Scott is an adult!!? How weird! He's supposed to be in Jr. High still!
CUTE entertainment center! Did you decide on barstools?
You do the best posts. I can just hear Dave by the way!! I will have to think of some favorites...
What a good idea. I love seeing what other people are in to. Sometimes I just get into a rut and buy the same old stuff. I will have to try some of those things.
Iliana you are so good at updating your blog regularly! How do you do it?!! Very cute post. I want to try that superbalm. And where'd you get the entertainment center? Very cute. We've been looking for one for a while but no success so far.
I like to entertainment center a lot! I love lean cuisune too! And I will have to try the snuggle. I've been looking for a good fabric sofner but still haven't found "my" scent.
OK, I totally walked by the green Snuggle at the store yesterday and I had to buy it since you said it was so good. I'm excited to try it.
Creative little Iliana. Love the post. I have also been meaning to tell you how amazing you look in all of your pics! Especially the one at the top of you in the red shirt with a small baby in your arms. I am way jealous didn't you just have a baby???? Maybe it is because you eat Lean Cuisines and excercise or something like that?? Anyways, you look great. I love the Lean Cuisine routine for lunch as well but, it has got me nowhere in the prebaby figure department, I just can't kick the habit of chasing my semi healthy meals down with a brownie or some sort of treat.
Love this post!!! And love your Entertainment center-- I'm in the market for one.
WAY cute shoes! Are they Jessica Simpson?? She's got a fabulous line out!
That sure was fun to read! Makes me wanna go shopping and try some of your faves! Love the JS shoes...her line is so narrow for my feet for some reason! But they are so cute, especially for church. I always love catching up on your blog!
This is Kasey, by they way. You'll have to check out our family blog and see the best party you missed. We'll have to get you back down here for a Mexico trip one of these years!
I'm glad you found me, now I can blog stalk you and Lacy (i hope you don't mind). It's fun to see everyones blogs and all the fun things you can do. I'm still learning so mine isn't that great.
I love that you took pictures of all your favorite things and I love the entertainment center, I'll have to come see it in person.
We need to get the boys together.
Will you send me your blog address so I can add you to my list.
Thanks!!!
HAHAHAHAH This is the best post ever! I for sure am going to do it!! You are so funny
Post a Comment