Where's Tyler?
Oh, there he is. Of coarse! His favorite place to do his business.
Just to let you know, we are on day 7 of Pottytrainingpalooza.
12 accidents later (nine #1's and three #2's), we have still not been able to convince Tyler that using a potty is cool and that big boys love to aim at froot loops and win prizes and eat cake. Man its tough being two!
And yes, this is where Ty goes and hides to "use the restroom". In fact, he lowered his bb hoop recently to give him that added privacy one needs on such occassions.
6 comments:
Oh the joys of potty training. Have you tried the timer? It totally worked for Haley. It will take to long to write the rules, if you want some tips just call. Good luck!!
Potty training is a nightmare! Lukily Kylee has been easier than Todd or I'd just flat give up on any more kids! PT is really the worst part of being a mother. I feel your pain. Todd took 10 months. I started 1 month after he was 3 and didn't finish till January of this year. Yeah, nightmare! He will get it. Just don't give up. There will be lotts of accidents, but that's okay, so not really =),but Tyler will get it. With Todd is was just one day out of the blue. But, I think if I had not worked with him he wouldn't have done that. Good Luck Iliana!
I am laughing so hard, we are doing the same thing right now. I totally know what you are going through. I don't have any advice. I pretty much just gave up yesterday and my life is better because of it. I just tell myself, "she can't be 16 and not potty trained can she?" She'll figure it out sooner or later. But I can see why you'd be so eager. Changing two bums has to suck. Good luck!
K, so I was at Target today and I honestly found a pack of Size 7 diapers!!!!!! What?? Anyways, they were on clearance so I am assuming that your proposal to have them created didn't go over to well! Oh, well it was a good idea. But, I could buy some for you and mail them if Tyler does not start to cooperate soon! :) I hope it gets easier soon! Life without "Big Kid Poop" is glorious.
Hey!! I'm so happy I found your blog!!! Maelynn told me about it yesterday, so I've been excited to check it out! I haven't been the best blogger, or blog stalker lately or I would have found it before now!! Oh man, potty training! I still have the songs from Elmo's Potty Time DVD in my head almost daily! My blog is closed so email me, and I'll send you the link if you want. saralynallen@hotmail.com
Hey Iliana, I responded to your post, but I'm not sure if that works to do...if you can respond to a comment. Anyways, yes my cousin does a great job and she is actually now in provo! she goes to school there so if you want to take a look at her website it is mlephotography.blogspot.com Her name is Emily Nelson and she is so nice and wonderful.
Post a Comment