So I was sick yesterday and Dave was gracious enough to let me rest a ton. I was upstairs on my bed flicking through the channels and saw that "The Birds" was on. This show freaks me out more than all others and I can honestly say I HATE birds. So, I decided to watch for just a minute, but I couldn't turn it off. I was scarily captivated. Tyler decided he wanted to play in my room, and started building train tracks. He was paying no attention to my 13 inch TV (yes, 13 inch) so I turned the volume down and continued to watch. I was so inthralled by the creepy show that I don't know how long Ty had been watching. I only looked over at him because I realized no choo choo sounds where being made. He had a horrified look on his face. Oh no! This morning when we went to the park he saw a bird (flying really high up and not anywhere near us) and ran over the where I was sitting with Gav and said, "Snuggle me mommy." I am such a horrible mom! We now must add birds to the list of things we check for under his bed each nap/night, right along with sharks, monsters, monkeys, alligators and lions.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!! That's the best thing ever! HAHA! Poor Ty Ty...
That is so funny! Hopefully he grows out of his fear of birds. You are so funny!
There are some very rare birds in Utah County which can be very intimidating and daunting. They are the Thunderbirds from Timpview.
GO TEAM!!!
I love you Iliana
Post a Comment