I love when they're sweet!
There are just some days where life seems to be close to perfect, and today was luckily one of them for me! My boys were both happy and so sweet that I almost forgot about yesterday :) ! Gavin got his new bumbo seat so we sat him up to dinner with us (and yes I know you're not supposed to put it on a raised surface, but come on...). Tyler was laughing and being cute and Gavin busted out the most hillarious sound we have ever heard! He would throw his head back in delight and start to squeal and laugh. This went on for quite a while and Tyler was so excited that he had made his brother truly laugh for the first time! I love seeing my babies learn new things and be so happy. Really, if your kids are happy, you must be doing some things right, right?! Not only was Gav so cute, Tyler was full of compliments today. Some of them include:
- mom, you are so wonderful ( I gave him a fruit snack)
- mom, our house looks fantastic (I had just moped and dusted)
- Gav, you are a doll. Really, your just darling. (he said this in a really high girly voice)
-oh mom, I love you so much (we were snuggling on the couch)
My little man is full of funny adjectives, many of them learned by his aunt Lisa, and I am so glad he can be so nice! He really is a good boy. Anyway, I am just really blessed with my family and feel like a really lucky lady!
8 comments:
Iliana . . .
I didn't know you had a blog! Thanks for leaving the message on my blog so I could find your blog! Tyler is hilarious! Gavin is so adorable - we haven't seen him in person yet. When is the next family get-together?
So cute! It sounds like you are loving life right now. That gives me hope. I am stressing about the whole multiple children idea. Tyler is such a sweet boy! Gavin is just a doll.
Sorry about the crying Isabel on the bike ride.
Seriously, your boys are SO cute! I can't even BEGIN to imagine how many times a day you must just kiss Gavin's cheeks off! And it sounds like Tyler is off-the-charts smart, using all those amazing words! What a great day! The kind of day that keeps moms going!
Those cheeks are so kissable! Cute! Don't you just love those fun family moments and positive feedback!? I'm sure your house was glowing by the way.
Can I possibly add yet another comment to tell you how darling your little guys are? I can't believe how big Gavin is getting! He is way cute! Are you here for Thanksgiving or Christmas this year? Let us know so we can try to get together!
oh my goodness...he is delicious, I love that he has your coloring...love the cheeks!
Illiana...
It has been forever! How the heck are you? You have such a cute family!
Hearing from you reminded me of when we went and got all "DOLLED" up for prom! My hair was STYLIN!!! And I remember you got your makeup done...and I'm pretty sure you thought it was a little too much!ahahah! It was great to hear from you! Check out our blog any time!
Post a Comment