Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Love...


I got Ava's newborn pics back and I'm in love. Almost as good as the real thing, but not really, cause pictures aren't soft and don't smell like yummy newness mixed with spit up. She's already changed so much I can't believe it. She isn't 5 and 1/2 pounds anymore darn it. But she's even more lovely now. Thanks Lisa for the amazing hook-up with Skye!





11 comments:

Marnie said...

Oh, my PRECIOUSNESS! I love them, love them, love them!

BLStradling said...

Such a CUTIE!!!! So happy for you and your cute family!!!

Lisa Marie said...

Those are gorgeous! Love her!

Chellese said...

Beautiful! Post more!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!

Audrey said...

She's beautiful! Sigh... maybe someday I'll know what its like.

arianne said...

Oh my goodness! I want to eat her!

Cookie Craving said...

Gorgeous!

Sarah said...

What adorable pics!!! She is so precious!! Love it!!

Gabby said...

So cute...little babies melt my heart

IM1 EGYPTIAN said...




شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
تصليح افران الغاز بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا شمال الرياض
فني تركيب دش
فني كهربائي منازل بالرياض