Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Hey good lookin'...



So my stud of a T did it; first day of a long road ahead, done. He was so excited to go, and maybe a little less excited to return tomorrow, but in all, I think he is well on his way to being a big man on campus. So far all I've squeezed out of him is that he was hot and his pants were a little too tight, that he was thirsty the whole time since the drinking fountain in his room doesn't work well, that he made friends with a boy named Eli who was wearing the exact same plaid shirt, and that he wants to take a nap before school tomorrow. Oh, and that he made the whole class laugh at one point for doing heaven knows what.

I love this kid so stinking much.







9 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

Well, my Eli has that exact same plaid shirt for school too! It must have been a hot item at Target! ;) (That is where you got it right?) T is so handsome and a good mix of you and your husband... I keep going back and forth on who i think he looks like. :)

Lacy said...

I'm curious to know what he did to make the whole class laugh?! He is really really cute...or am I suppose to say handsome?

Anonymous said...

He looks so grown up!!! What a stud!

Mikell Sudweeks said...

Jack said to tell Ty he likes his Bumblebee back pack.

BLStradling said...

He is so Big! Your boys are too cute and you are the funniest mom! Amy N. is due Dec 6th and Amy M. is due Dec 31st! We are so excited! (Watched a movie with your mom last night!) Keep us the good work!

Miles said...

He is so handsome. You got more out of him about his first day than I did Zachary. Zachary said he like recess and he sits by two girls...so he is girl trapped. Don't they grow up way toooo fast. Your kids are so stickin cute!!!!

Regan said...

Ok, you are the best parents. Back to school dinner traditions??? Maybe Johan and I are just lazy, but we don't do fun traditions like that. Your boys are so handsome. I can't believe how grown up they are. I really wish we could see each other more often:)

Mindika said...

I'm so behind in my blog stocking! I can't believe how grown up and handsome he looked that day. Time goes so fast and he really is growing up!

Brad and Michelle Peterson said...

He is one good lookin' kid. Did you find out what he did to make the whole class laugh?