(photos courtesy Nicole Hill @ www.nicolephoto.com)
I've only been a mother for a few years, but I feel fairly confident in saying that the thing that brings the most pleasure to a mother is seeing her child happy. Happy in all its forms.
And largely in part to being raised by a great mother, I am happy. In every way.
Thank you for being a beautiful example of womanhood, mom. I hope I can help the legacy of joy continue.
And largely in part to being raised by a great mother, I am happy. In every way.
Thank you for being a beautiful example of womanhood, mom. I hope I can help the legacy of joy continue.
4 comments:
Those pics are adorable. It makes me laugh thinking of how Nicole got Gav to warm up.
You have some lucky boys. You're an amazing mom!
He is too cute! You are an amazing mom and I think your mom is the best too!!
Oh my gosh...Gav looks so grown up in that first picture. He's so adorable! You are an awesome mom! Even my little Reese loves you. I love how excited she gets to see your family. Thanks for always watching her for me. You're not only an awesome mom, but a wonderful friend!
Those pictures are so adorable. Gavin looks so grown up I can't believe it. With a little face like that, how could you not have a Happy Mother's Day:)
Post a Comment