Monday, January 11, 2010

Yes, we celebrated Christmas.

When Dave was shoving our tree out the front door a few days after Christmas, T told us he was really sad; he loved Christmas and didn't want all our decorations taken down. I felt the same way. This Christmas was better than most, and not because we got awesomely extravagant presents, which we didn't, but because we did so many fun things together and were able to enjoy each other, more than worry about the hustle and bustle that goes on with the season. I have to say there is nothing I love more than the four of us being together and having fun, even though the fun is usually accompanied with fighting and crying. But what's a good time without pushing and poop talk anyway?

Gav was totally into Christmas this year, which really worked to our advantage. Whenever he was being naughty all we had to do was tell him we were going to call Santa and he would beg forgiveness and start acting like his mom, (aka perfect and not obnoxious). He loved decorating cookies and eating cookies and more cookies and more cookies. I let him cause I love fat cheeks on two year olds.

T had a fun Christmas program at school where he cautiously sat on Santa for the first time ever! He loved riding the tracks to Temple Square, making gingerbread houses, and getting his huge lego Agents set and skateboard.

And so here are my millions of pictures. Enjoy. Or skip over. Or whatever.















5 comments:

Mama G said...

Loved seeing all of your pictures--kind of makes me teary eyed for the good old days of small children and sweetness......

Mindika said...

cute pictures! Love the matching jammies! Sooo cute!

Chellese said...

The cutest shepherds I've ever seen.

BLStradling said...

They are growing up and OH to CUTE!!!

Lisa Marie said...

Okay...most of those picture are freakin' adorable!! But I have to say the one with all the boys in front of the Christmas tree was crackin' me up...all of them have really weird faces, haha :)