Halloween ranks up there with the best holidays around. Awesome fall weather and pumpkin patches, kiddos in cute costumes, chocolate...what's not to love? The boys had so much fun this year since there was trick or treating and parties Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Once again too many pictues (and my mom would argue there aren't enough)...
Carving pumpkins with our friends the Theibaud's
Gav's forgotten how to smile and yet we still think he's adorable. Oh and Tyler wants to make sure you know that his pumkin is super heavy and that means he's super strong.
Lola, Hudson and T.
After T's school program. T was very serious and composed preforming his songs this year. He said it was because he was embarrassed because he knew I was sitting in the front row smiling really big and that embarrasses him. I love being his mom.
Logan and T

9 comments:
So dang cute. you are so up to date. it is only 10:30pm on Halloween. so that means that mine won't be up for another month yet. I am so sad that we missed everything. Tyler and Gavin looked so cute. fun times
Love it! Your kids are adorable and getting so big. By the way, you look great in that picture so I don't know what you're talking about when you say you are lacking self control. ;) Sorry we weren't able to chat today. It was a pretty chaotic day. Hope you found the book you were looking for.
Happy Halloween! Tyler is already embarrassed by his mother smiling at him from the front row. That kid is too socially atune. That cracks me up. I just stole the Lola, Huds and T picture from your blog. Thanks! And I agree with your mom - never too many pics of your boys.
So CUTE!!! Looks like lots of fun and you all look so happy! Good for you. Your boys are so adorable and amazing!
there all so cute. i love halloween. so much fun to be had!!
Your pumpkins are great. Such a fun holiday!
What a cheeser Gavin is! Hilarious!
Javin and Gavin were the same thing...I just don't have pictures up since we have been moving! They are so cute!
Iliana, you always have great posts! Your little munchkins looked adorable for Halloween.
Post a Comment