Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Soccer mom...

Big T had his first soccer game tonight and it was everything I imagined and more.

A bunch of cute little guys trying to score even if it meant fighting your own team for the ball. Classic.

Tonight solidified some things I already knew about T: he likes to win even if he isn't the one doing all the scoring, he likes to win and shout that fact through out the game, and he likes to win.

Tonight also taught me some new things about the boy: he looks really cute in a huge jersey, he sweats like his father, he can make friends with anyone, and he takes the game ser-i-ous. You could catch him and his team mates chit chatting and giving each other tips. It was cute. I mean tough. T is real intense and tough for sure.

Good job baby!


Stratagizing.

One of the few times being aggressive.



He just scored and was pumped about it (in his serious lets win this thing way).




8 comments:

Chellese said...

Those are some classic T pictures. And he does look really cute in a large jersey. Way to go, Tyler. I can't wait to show Hudson.

Mindika said...

He is sooo cute. I love little kids in soccer uniforms. Reminds me of my nephew and nieces. That is so fun that you get to be a soccer mom!

Lisa Marie said...

Holy crap those are good pictures! So fun!!

Unknown said...

That is sooo cute!! I love watching soccer and when they are little it's all the more fun!

Ashley said...

The way you just described Tyler sounds just like Dave to me when he was little (from what I hear anyway). You are right he does look darling in a big soccer jersey!

Anonymous said...

I want to be a soccer mom, but I think I'm headed down the road as a baseball mom!!! T looks so cute running around the field, I love how serious he is!!!

Whitney said...

He looks so big playing soccer. We will have to come to his next game.

Regan said...

He looks so grown up! Very impressive that he scored a goal. Good thing for him that his team won!