I've come to realize a camara is an amazing tool for diminishing rath and anger and punishment. Like when you're baby has broken the jar of poppy seeds all over the freshly swept kitchen and he gets sent upstairs. And while exiled there, he chucks a bottle of dark red nail polish against the wall, staining your carpet, and then immediately after procedes down the stairs sucking on the (recently used) plunger like its the last blue otterpop on the planet. There's a choice to be made. Get really mad, or get the camera to capture the funny in the situation. I picked the second one. As I too often do. And once again he got away with it all.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Such a meanie...
Posted by Iliana at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
I love, love that picture of him!!! How cute! I'm sorry, I know he is a terror in your house, but he is such a sweetheart/cutest thing ever whenever I'm around him!!:) Thanks for producing cute children...makes life so much better not having ugly newphews...haha, jk.
HAHA!! Sometimes Hayden's cuteness is his only saving grace! Cute haircut ♥
I'm glad to know that Cody's not the only one who has tasted the plunger. Yuk!!
Gavin is at that totally naughty yet totally adorable stage. Gotta love it. It's kind of sad when they outgrow it. I think Holden is on the verge.
He is so cute!!! I love those big eyes and I think I would hate to ever discipline him. I love his hair! How are you by the way?!
What a cute haircut! Love it, and it makes me laugh he is carrying th plunger. Why do they automatically go to the thing that is the most disgusting thing to play with?
Now I don't feel as bad that Joah has eaten our fly swatter. Or maybe that's worse.
Gavin sure is CUTE!
He is so darn cute - but I can't believe the mischeif he gets in to!!! Love the hair cut - I noticed his cute little faux hawk at church Sunday!
First of all, only a gormet chef has a jar of poppyseeds in her kitchen. You must be good! Love the haircut. . . he's so handsome!
When he is around all the kids outside he is so chill and you would never think he gets into trouble!!
That is sooooo funny and the only reason I say that is because I'm right there with you (only mine is old enough to know better)!!! Boys what would we do without them, be bored:)
I love the haircut!!!!
You are an amazing mom and the best writer I know! Attitude is everything when having little ones and you do a great job! It is so fun keeping track of you!
His haircut looks so cute. He really does look like such a grown up little boy. They grow up to fast, don't they?
Great pic Iliana...Are you going to join Chellese??
Love hearing your stories!
Love the pics! Of course, he looks so adorable so how can you be mad? We definitely need to get together after the holidays. This twice a year thing isn't enough!
So are you ever going to blog again or what woman!?
Post a Comment