All these things make me smile in completely different ways...
I know your totally dissapointed that you don't get a full body shot of Dave in his wet suit, but that sexy pic is for my eyes only :) I can't help grinning when I see my man in skin tight attire trying to act cool and tough. Too bad the stinking rain ruined the fun! More tri's to come.
Now I'm off to keep smiling while I fold three loads of laundry and iron some shirts. That's the smile of a tired woman who is fighting against all odds to not be grumpy and mean:)
23 comments:
Great pictures! And you're more than welcome to come on over and do my laundry any time! ô¿ô
Those are beautiful flowers but not as beautiful as your boys... they even bring a smile to my face! Great picture of Dave in his wet suit; Jason was really sad to miss his chance to see me in mine :)
Dave looks like Scuba Steve... Your boys are so cute, I am way jealous!
How fun!! Your kids are so cute! and I love that Dave is willing to wear a wet suit AND let you take a picture AND post it to the blog!!
How fun. Springtime in Utah.... I miss it so much. You are so funny.
You always find the cutest houses!!
I LOVE the last pic you blogged of the boys together by the flowers...you should blow that one up! too cute.
Cute flowers!! Go throw some over on our porch too so it doesnt look so sad and lonely!! LOL
You are so darling and so are your boys!!! I wish I was there to plant some flowers! Sad!
Absolutley Prescious. It looks like you are getting good use of your camera!
I cannot get over how darling Gav is. I mean, Tyler is super cute but he's been around for a few years so I'm not shocked by his cuteness every time I see a picture, but your baby is everything I've always wanted: chubby, dark hair, brown skin. Love it!
Let me clarify. Your baby is everything I've ever wanted IN A BABY. Although, I have always wanted dark hair myself. Got the chubby one covered (is it my age that makes it happen so quickly and out of the blue?) and I know I will never have brown skin. Here's to hoping.
Cute pics! LOVE that house, too! We will be rich someday! (maybe we shouldn't let them come home until then...:) j/k, I barely survived this week while they played in NYC! Was Dave posing in that flower photo for you? Love it!
Lets do dinner sometime! (on a wholesaler:)
LOL!
Chari
Iliana---you have really cute boys. And yes--it should be a prereq for your boys to marry someone who can keep you in shape. Then you can be one sexy g-ma---like me. (Ha Ha)
PS---I stalk your blog all the time. Just in case you wanted to know.
Iliana...You pictures are great. The flowers with your boy sitting next to them are great shots.
And my dude wanted a wetsuit picture too. Too bad! haha
What cute pics, i just wish we could have had the full shot of Dave, JK. What a fun FHE!!!!
Those are such cute pictures of the boys! Your lucky they want to help. Brent is scared of grass for whatever reason and if he sits there long enough to actually see flowers, he tries to eat them, and Ethan just picks them so I don't think I will be getting any pictures of my boys around flowers like that.
Do you have a fancy camera!? I ALREADY commented here, but you have not updated anything yet! Heard you are in charge of next weeks Family Reunion!? GOOD LUCK! LOL!
Okay Iliana you are starting to blog like me, or not blog like me!!! Let us see an update!!!
Dude, when are you gonna do a new post?
I miss my Iliana updates!!
Come on, I need a good laugh!
7-23-08...since your blog doesn't leave the date I really left this comment.
My thoughts exactly...where are the hillarious posts? I love laughing at your witty and oh, so true, been there, done that posts! Give us more!
Girl I love reading your blog and catching up!! You always make me smile!! We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment