This little monkey POOPED on my bed.
(look closely on the wall)
And after the crying and chaos dispersed
Mom jumped on the phone to dial up the nurse.
Ah, the peace that was felt when the Dr. replied,
"I'll see you on Thursday to get your tubes tied."
And when the crazy monkeys were finally asleep
Mom opened the door to take one final peep.
But there in the dark, 'midst the quiet and still
Mom opted no to the "tie", and a YES to the pill.
Here's hoping your monkeys are being sweeter than mine at the moment :)
27 comments:
HAHAHA! That is so cute and funny and ohhh I'm so sorry! That darn poop huh?!!
I love it! You are so creative! When are you coming into town? We need to get together if you have time!
You are so funny! You need to publish that little ditty!
Iliana, you are hilarious! You had me going for a minute there. I was having the same thought (tubes tied now) today when Holden walked up to a total stranger and hit her because she was crying (a fellow two-year old). No, my kids are NOT behaving better. I have two of the Terrible Twos.
Hilarious!
Iliana, you're fantastic.
Amen!
Wow! Sorry about all the chaos. I loved your cute poem though! haha Oh and about the bed. I'd love to have a metal barred bed. I just need one. The one on my blog is an "assemble yourself" bed so don't worry...it's not too luxurious. If Matt wasn't the handyman he is it would definitely be a recipe for disaster! haha...
You need to have lots more kids because they are so cute!! Poop and boogers....... mmmmm
Wow Ill, forget your family, you should be a poet;)
You are so funny! I love the poem!
Ha ha, too funny. Got to love poop and boogers.
i loved reading that. You have the cutest boys ever, i am glad you opted to the pill, you need to have more cute little guys.
I'm glad I'm not the only one with chaos around every corner. There are definitely days when I think I've had it... and then they hug you and say the sweetest thing and suddenly you want a whole bunch more of them... then you wake up the next morning and know that was a crazy thought!
I agree with Lisa Marie... ditch the fam and become a poet! You're so talented. :)
Did you make that up on your own? LOVe it! Didn't you get a little break in AZ? Jealous! Aren't you glad you came home to our sweet weather!?
YOu know that you are having like 4 more kids....hang in there! One of us has got to get a girl!
LOL!
HAHAHA! Did you really take and post pictures of boogers on your wall!? that is so funny, I was peeing my pants!
It has been so long since i have seen you! i hope you don't mind that i found you through Regan's blog.
Hope all is going well and your little monkies are BEAUTIFUL!!
XO,
Tiffany Washburn
Oh my gosh, that is sooo cute! I can't believe how big your boys are getting. I really need to get back to church! :) By the way, I don't mind at all that you checked out my blog. I can't believe I didn't get into all this sooner. It's a lot of fun to see what everyone's up to.
Yay!! I'm comment number 20!!
Did you write that or find it online somewhere? VERY clever! I think we all can relate in some ways. Thank goodness that at some point all children fall asleep, so we can fall back in love with them!
You are a poet Iliana! I love it.
hey iliana, just checking out your blog for the first time via marnie. your a great blogger, just love it. i will definitely have to catch up with you all and create my own. your family seems fantastic. mluna
Iliana - hello! Yes I did marry April's brother 5 years ago. I like your blog. How are you?
Uh. I don't know if you should or shouldn't be worried. I am a paranoid person so I call the doctor all the time :) and I read web MD all the time. Here is a link for whooping cough symptoms. http://children.webmd.com/tc/whooping-cough-pertussis-symptoms
You are pretty funny! Isn't it amazing how one minute you think your kids are going to drive you crazy and then next minute they are the cutest things in the world! I'm glad to have another MHSer in Utah (everyone else ditched us and went south where it is warm!)
You are such the writer/poet! What hidden talents.... no but I am still laughing! So cute. Is it bad that sometimes I feel that way with just one? It is amazing how kiddies keep you hopping :)
Em
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Iliana, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!
Post a Comment