This Little Baby is such a sweetie! I can't believe he's so old, so I thought I'd write down some of the things he's learning and doing:
- He rolls everywhere. This is his best mode of transporation for the time being.
- He's learning to scoot to get his toys. He looks like a little inch worm making his way SLOWLY across the floor. I think crawling is coming soon. Ahh.
- He LOVES his bottle. He says "ba ba ba ba" whenever he sees it and his grabby little fingers wont stop moving till its in his hands.
- He loves oatmeal with bananas, squash and sweet potatos. We're pretty sure he's still allergic to milk because Dave gave him a piece of potato from his soup (which was made with cheese and milk), and Gavin broke out in hives.
- He babbles a ton. Phew! For a while there I was worried because he didn't say much, but now he's constantly talking. I love that he says ma ma ma ma all day long :)
- He LOVES to poop every morning between 5-6am. Our neighbor probably wakes up bright and early to the sweet sounds of Dave swearing. Does anyone know how to make a baby poop at a different time?!? Really, we're up for any ideas you may have.
- He loves mommy to hold him, and I love it too.
- He is happiest when Tyler is mauling him. Seriously. Feet to the head, elbows in the back, cars flying to his chest, whatever. When Dave and Ty are wrestling, Gavin has to get down on the floor and wiggle around so he feels in on it too. Its funny. Such a boy through and through.
Gavin is my love!
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Seven Months Old!
Posted by Iliana at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
He is so cute!!! Isn't it amazing how fast time flies? I wish you could make the first year go as slow as the nine months you carry them feels:)
He is a doll! I love the pic of him in his white shirt and tie. We definitely need to get him and Josh together so they can roll around each other! My sister and her husband are here visiting, but once they are gone we will plan something.
Iliana, He is adorable! What a little sweetheart!! I love the cute little church outfit! How handsome!
What a sweet baby. I love his tie... Only you would have your baby wear a tie. So high fashion! Just kidding.
He is getting so big!! I am glad he is babbling now! He is a boy through and through if he can make it alive with Tyler and Dave wrestling.
They grow way to fast. He is so so cute. I just want to squeeze him...
What a cutie! I love his mischevious smile. So tell me what is all the craziness going on in our neighborhood everyone is talking about on their blogs? I am totally clueless!
Adorable!
What a cutie! I can't believe how big he is gettting. If you get any answers to the poop question, please share!
Wow...He is adorable! Thanks for the comment. You are so sweet. I love your blog as well!!! I'm glad that we can be blog buddies. Sorry it took forever to add you!
Post a Comment