Thursday, February 28, 2008

Nothin Much Goin On...

The snow has finally melted off the lawn, we've seen the sun for more than two hour intervals, and one of the three boys around here is feeling well, so I'd say spring is on its way!!! Thank goodness, because if I have to stay in this house one more minute I might need to be sent to the funny farm, strait jacket and all. Here's a TON of pictures of what we've been doing, waiting for warmer weather, good health, and long bikerides in the mountains. Ahhh....

Dave got Mii (haha) a Wii for V-Day. Love those "I would like this, so lets give it to Il for a present so we won't get chewed out for spending moola" gifts. Turns out I do LOVE it, and so does Ty. Must say, Tyler can woop me at golf anyday!

Learning to crawl (although this pic doesn't show his true abilities :) ) Learning to ride big boy bikes in the garage.

Playing cars.

Getting rosy cheeks from eczema.


More cars.

Lots of walker time. Thank goodness for this invention.
Movie night. Ty loves late nights with out his little bro. So hard having to have siblings :)
Sugar eating. Nope, no allergies to the sweet stuff.
Being sick and not getting to play with friends. Ty said these were his friends after about 5 days of not leaving the house. Good imagination, fun buddies!

Being the cutest superman around still in pull-ups. DANG IT! Just use the potty!

Making scary monsters with daddy. What a great guy, Dave.
Dressing up.
Being good brothers.
Treating Gav like a doll and making him endure endless torture.



Though its been fun, I'm done with diarrea!
And just to clarify, Im not the one sufferig with the big D, I'm just sick of cleaning it up :)

18 comments:

Lacy said...

Fun pictures! What a good imagination Ty has!

Marnie said...

I hear ya! Can't wait for spring to come and all of this illness to blow out of town. Your trash can looks like mine!

Unknown said...

BRING ON SPRING! We should put together a play date! Oh and you poor dear. All those diapers! If it makes you feel better Peysie gets diza every time she gets a new tooth! YUCK!

jamieleighcall said...

You are hilarious. I love that you took a pic of your kids' poopy diapers. That's totally something I would do. :) I'm with you, spring needs to get here fast! I love seeing our snow melt on our lawn, but then I realized it looks like we've been attacked by the poop monster because we didn't pick up Truman's poop in the winter (most of the time you couldn't even find it because it was buried.) SICK!!

Ali said...

I love your new blog design - super cute! Your boys look like they are having a GREAT time.

Valerie said...

Iliana...You crack me up!
I love the Wii too. We should have a Wii party over there some time! haha
And I too loved the picture of the poopie diapers! You're hilarious!

maelynn said...

How would it make you feel to know that I had to turn on the A/C upstairs yesterday?!?! It's heatin' up too soon down here!
Your boys are darling. I love the one where Ty is feeding Gav. Ty looks like a little kid model!
I wanna see more pics of your house...it looks cute!
Isn't Wii so fun? Clark does the same thing with gifts. He loves to give me electronics. Hmm... I do like the Wii though. It is a good family thing.
Your new blog template is cute. Wish I knew how to do those things!
And I thought Gav's cheeks were just rosy {which I LOVE} Woulda never guessed it was eczema.
Cute and entertaining post, as usual. And a long comment from me, as usual.
Hope things pick up this week!

shannon p. said...

You make me laugh!!! Great pictures - and yes hopefully spring will make an appearance - coming back from 80 in St. George to FREEZING was not very much fun!

The Bucks said...

I love the Wii too!! Im not into video games so I didnt think I would but I love it!! Guitar Hero is my favorite!! We all need to get together and jam!!! LOL

Persnickety Prints said...

Cute updates!!!
It's a yes for Thur...Jon threatened divorce.....wanna drive up again? I'll sit in the back seat and drop the "f" bomb when Jon hits the speed bumps!?

Theurer Family said...

Il, my heart goes out to you and your little sickies. I don't even live where it gets really cold, but unfortunately we get all the sicknesses that come with it as well. I'm done with the Big D, but I wish it would have taken the snot with it. Somehow I manage to find it smeared on Soren's clothes, the furniture, his bedding, and only heaven knows where else...

Anonymous said...

I love you Iliana!!! You seriously brighten my day when I read your blog, you always have the best stories and know how to word it just right:) We need to get Brayden and Tyler together so they can beat each other up (I mean play together)!!!

Jana said...

Cute pics. Cute boys. Looks like you're having fun at home, even with everyone being sick for so long. I love the diarrhea diapers picture, too! :)

The blog looks cute. I'm too scared to change mine.... afraid of loosing everything.

Ashley said...

It was so much fun to hang out with you guys the other night! Too bad it was kind of short lived. Next time no kids for both of us. Next time we will call you a little earlier than the day before. So lets hang out soon.

Jana said...

Hey, Iliana! I just made my blog private, so email me and I'll add you to the readers' list. :) jmd621(at)comcast(dot)net

Melissa said...

Did Dave really make that Monster costume with Tyler? I am so impressed! My kids love Tyler - I am so excited for warm weather so they can all play outside!

Iliana said...

Ya, Dave seriously made the monster! Ty and I painted the day before, and Tyler found the sack and said we should make a monster mask, so Dave took control and cam eup with it all. He is a GREAT dad!

Janelle said...

I actually truck it all the way down to 24 in provo. I love 24 too much to change gyms. HAHA plus I get 2 hours of free child care every day once he is 6 months :)