Today we had yet another big snowstorm, and this time Dave and Tyler decided to have some fun in it. They built a pretty sweet snowman that they topped off with organic baby carrots and Ty's fireman hat. Tyler had so much fun with his dad and has since looked out the front door at least 10 times to make sure his "cool huge snowman" is still in the yard. I'm still wondering however how a man can profusely sweat while outside in 30 degree weather playing in freezing snow. Hmmm. After their snowman building they had fun sledding down our hill a few times.
And while Dave and Ty played outside, Gavin got to hang out in his new bouncer that he likes only for 2 minute intervals. Sometimes I wonder why I buy this kid anything since the only thing he truly loves is eating and being held by mommy. Ahhh, the 10 hours a day of crying are magically forgotten when this kids smiles at me. Nasty little trick. Oh, on a side note, does anyone else's baby's thighs get caught in thier bumbo seat, rendering it virtually impossible for said baby to get out of the chair? Oh, its just my kid? Good to know he's like his mom in more ways than one.
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Tyler's First Snowman!
Posted by Iliana at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love the third pic. Tyler looks so proud of his huge snowman. It sounds like Dave got a nice little workout... it sounds like the one Jake got shoveling our driveway today (for the second time, the poor guy.) I was watching him out the window and he would shovel a couple times, then stop, look up at the sky (I can only imagine the curse words in his head) and then he started shoveling again. Our men are so manly! :) Your little Gavin is adorable. As for the Bumbo seat, we don't have one, but I assure you Josh would be right there with Gav, with his chubs getting caught in the holes.
Uh, yes. Everytime I would pick Tate up, the bumbo seat stays connected to his butt. I always have to peel it off, sending it crashing back to the floor. However, the big thighs came in handy when Tate decided to try to flip backwards out of the bumbo seat. He was held fast by the thunder thighs.
Ahhh...snow...and to think two weeks ago you probably had to use the A/C in AZ. Looks like fun!
Looks like Dave and Tyler had good daddy time....I love Gavin he is so cute...I need to get one of those bouncing things...
I can't believe how much snow you have! You've got more than us in Wyoming if you can believe it. I love the giant snowman. Your snowman could easily beat up my snowman (see my blog)It's good to see people enjoying the snow. I'm not quite thrilled about it yet.
I think your snowman looks a little better than ours!!
It's not very often that I laugh out loud when I'm reading a blog, but yours gets me pretty often. I couldn't help it when you were talking about Gaving's thighs. I love the way you write! You're so funny! I miss hanging out with you!
Dang!~ That's a lot of snow! Way more than we've had! I'm kind of jealous. . .being our first year in snow and everything. I am kind of freaked out to drive in it though. I think the kids and I just might turn into hermits when the real snow hits.
Wow Dave what a great snowman. I'm glad you used organic carrots. I love Gavin's little chubby thighs! We need to get together soon!
Cute snowman!!! I drove by today and it looks a little sad all slouched over:( What hill did they sled down?
Post a Comment