Tyler and I were playing this fishing game he got for his birthday...
and all of a sudden he switches it off and starts taking out all the blue fish. When I asked him why he was doing it, he replied, "They aren't the same religion as the other ones."Okay, crazy.
7 comments:
Hilarious. He cracks me up all the time.
I can't believe that. Where do kids come up with the things they say!
Oh my heaven's!!! I can't believe that kid...what are you teaching him? HAHAHA!!! He is so smart. That is insane...
I can't wait until Tate starts talking. Little kids are so funny. P.S. My email is ali-anderson@hotmail.com. Email me and I will tell you how we got Tate to sleep through the night.
It's so hard for me to imagine him talking, since the last time I saw him he was only an infant! He sounds so funny...and really smart!
HAHAHA Oh I always knew you were teaching him awful things! JK He is so stinkin cute! You should walk down this way around 4ish! We are always out!
He is sooo cute!! Kids are soo much fun. I can't wait to have our own!! I am almost positive they will be saying things worse than that!! Hopefully not but I can only imagine!! LOL
Post a Comment