Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HALLOWEEN! Too many pictures to follow...


In response to my last post, my mom said, "it was nice and everything, but there was only that wierd picture and none of the boys." The next day I got a call asking me to post more pictures. Yesterday and email arrived requesting (in that "i'm trying not be be a nag, but really i'm nagging" way mom's have down) that I PLEASE post pics of the boys. So here are pictues, and lots of them. ENJOY MOM!


Gavin was a hot dog tonight for Halloween. Oh, I LOVE him!


Love those boys!



Trick-or-treating at daddy's work. Tyler loves this every year because he only has to walk around for two minutes and his bucket gets full. Plus, those crazy financial advisors always give king size candy!



This is my future daughter-in-law, Drew. She is SO CUTE, and we love her parents! Plus, Tyler gets along so well with her: she's passive, and Ty's loud and opinionated. Perfect combo, huh?!



More of Tyler and Drew.



All night long my firefighter kept asking if he looked good. I kept telling him he was the best looking firefighter in the world, and he would respond, "Ya I am. Thanks."



My sweet little weiner crashed about two houses into the evening. THANK GOODNESS!



He would only pose for ONE picture with me. And I had to bribe him with a huge sucker.



More of the same...



Dad and his boys. Halloween is so much fun with kids and a cute daddy!


PS Mom. I love you AND your nagging! :)

10 comments:

Ashley said...

Hi Iliana, Logan was a hot dog for Halloween too! Tyler and Gavin look so cute in their costumes! I bet they had fun trick or treating.

Lisa Marie said...

I cannot believe how insanely cute my nephews are!!! That hot dog suit is SOOOOOOOOO cute! And Tyler is so sweet. I love them! Those pic's were amazing, I would have to second yo mama's nagging;)

Ali said...

That hot dog outfit is hilarious! I love it. The costumes for babies are so cute. Tyler is the coolest (and cutest) fireman! Thanks for all the pics. I was especially glad to see one of you! Sometimes us blogger moms forget that other people want to see pictures of us too.

Marnie said...

Ha Ha! I love the hotdog outfit. Very cute. And yes, Tyler is the best looking fireman I've ever seen too.

Steph said...

Il,

These pics are SO cute! What a cute weiner and fireman! :) I still need to send you those cute smiley pics of Gavin! I will.

Happy Halloween! (Looks like it was!)

~S

Sar said...

I love all the many pictures! Your mom is totally right! Love the little hotdog. He is the cutest baby ever! Even without the hotdog suit! And little Mr. Fireman is super handsome. By the way. . . You look AMAZING!! Do you work out twice a day or something?

Amanda said...

So cute. Halloween is so fun. I loved seeing all the pix. You'll have to give me the details on all the crazy costumes at ML. That was always a fun day around the office. Did Dave dress up?

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun walking around with you guys, you have the cutest little family!!!

Kasey said...

Love the hotdog costume! Cute boys for sure!

maelynn said...

I agree with your mom. I can't tell you how many times I had checked your blog only to see the vintage picture of the lady holding a laundry basket!
What can I say about your cutest boys that I haven't already said? They're just precious...I can't wait to see them THIS month!
P.S. Weren't you so proud of me for being brave and posting those morbidly obese pictures of me on my blog? Can you believe I went out in public looking like that? Yeah, me neither.