Thursday, September 13, 2007

You Are What You Eat



So last night Ty was helping me with dinner. I started to cut some limes up for a really good honey lime chicken recipe I got from my mom, and noticed Tyler licking every half I cut. He said they were "so dishus" (so delicious). Thus explaining his sometimes sour personality. Then at dinner, pushing the corn aside, he told me dad had bought him a dougnut and if he ate all his chicken he could eat it. What?! So after eating ONLY the chicken Dave gave him a dougnut. This explains why he is mostly very sweet. Plus why he can't sit still for more than two seconds, why he doesn't eat corn, and why Dad is his favorite.
I love this kid!


2 comments:

sara said...

Illiana!! Has it been TEN years?! Um, I'm thinking so!!! How adorable are your little boys! It was so good to find your blog! -except the background is doing something funky right now - so I'm glad I was able to find "post a comment"! It will be fun to drop by every now and then!!!
Sara Matheson

Amanda said...

It seems that the Dad at your house is winning your kid over with food- just as the dad at my house is.