The Gardner's (minus Tyler) and Jake with his cute baby
The old gang: Dave, Phil, Chad, Jake, Justin, and Steve
So this past Saturday was a lot of fun! Dave, his dad and brother had their "boys weekend", golfing a few courses and having fun in Southern Utah. Dave had a blast except for having to share the queen sized bed with his equally large brother. The two of them couldn't even lay on their backs at the same time and fit on the bed. Oh the spooning that must have occured :) . While he was having kidless fun, I took the boys to the zoo with grandma, aunts and cousins. Tyler had SO MUCH FUN! Nothing is more great to him than animals, his cousin Jack, and endless running around. I asked him what his favorite animal was, and true to Tyler strangeness, he replied the plastic lion drinking fountain was the best animal at the zoo. Oh boy. Gav was really good, as he always is when he's outside, and the weather was perfect too.
Later that night we went Kayesville to our friends Sara and Justin's house for a get together with Dave's highschool buddies. I really like all the wives so its always fun to see everybody. Everyone has kids around the same age, so it was loud with intermitten name calling, throwing of toys, crying, yelling, and tattletaling. Still so fun! We'll have to do it again soon! Thanks Mangone's!
3 comments:
Ok Your family is so flippin cute I'm dying. So good to see your blog and see how great you are doing. You look beautiful!
Something is totally wrong with your blog page! I can't read it...it says Photobucket bandwidth exceeded...or something like that! Sheila's did that once before too! Fix it---so I can read the stuff with those cute pictures! By the way, you look so great! Umm...didn't you just have a baby? And, I have always loved your hair. I wish mine had HALF that body!
I hadn't seen that pic of you, Dave and Jake. My husband looks really excited about getting his picture taken. :) That was a fun night! I also love the wives. It's nice we all get along so well.
Post a Comment