Dave and Ty at Vivian Park
I give Dave alot of flack about his "easy" life. Ya know, how he can golf, fly fish, go to great restaraunts, fly to Newport Beach for the day, etc., all in the name of WORK. He picked a great career, no doubt, and though I often tease him about it, I really do appreciate him. He is a great dad! Gavin smiles his biggest smiles when Dave walks in the room to talk to him, and Tyler wants to be next to him every moment he can. And no wonder. Dave teaches Tyler how to work hard, but also has so much fun with him. In fact today Ty told me he wanted a popsicle for breakfast, and I of course said no. He then said he'd manage with a ham and cheese sandwich, which I again said no to. He then told me dad would give him those things when he got home from work. And dad probably will! Tyler's answer to anything that breaks or goes wrong is that daddy will fix it. That's why we love him! He does so much for the boys, and especially me. From cleaning to cooking, watching the boys and taking me on dates, he is a great husband! Thanks baby.
(p.s. I decided to blog this today because Dave IS currently fishing and I needed to remind myself of how wonderful he is since both boys have been crying for the past hour :) )
3 comments:
It's true, Dave is quite the catch- I've always thought that! I wish Whitney liked it when her dad came into the room. She just yells "NO". Consequently I get left doing 99% of the caretaking. Can't wait to have another one:) Your boys look so cute. I can't believe how big Tyler is now. How fun to have two boys! You'll need to give me tips on raising a boy, I think I have the girl thing down- well not really. I basically just give in to every whine or complaint- Pretty sure that will bite me in the butt.
What a good wife you are. I see others posts about their husbands and think they are wonderful yet, I have never done a tribute to Corban. I love that you have so many pics of Dave and Tyler doing work together. Your right he is teaching him to be a hard worker and I think that is so wonderful!
Iliana! I finally found your blog! I'm so dumb and didn't see the "webpage" link when i clicked on your comment. Oh your boys are to die for. So handsome and the new one is just the cutest! It looks like things are going great for you!! So fun to see whats going on.
Post a Comment