Saturday, July 07, 2007






So Tyler was SO excited to plant a vegetable in the back yard this year. We told him he could pick whatever he wanted to plant, and he would be in charge of watering and weeding. He reminded me every day to help him take care of his carrots and he would show all his friends his luscious foilage that seemed to be growing great. It came time to check out his handy work and this is what we got... He was still so excited (except they tasted burnt and he said he would rather look at them than eat them)!





2 comments:

maelynn said...

Hey Iliana! Ok, nice to hear from you! At first I thought your comment was from Dave Dixon! Anyways, your boys are so beautiful. How fun to have two! How is it? I'm a little scared. Except that Micah will be 4!
OK, I'll post a preg picture just as soon as you post a picture of YOU on your family blog! But even then, I probably won't. Notice I haven't mentioned ANYWHERE that I'm having a baby, let alone that we're having a boy, yet it seems that everyone knows!
Ok, well this is long, and I am not sure you will even get this, since it doesn't look like you check/update your blog that often, but it was good to hear from you, find out you have a blog, see your boys, etc. Now I can keep tabs on YOU!

Amanda said...

You are such a good Mom, planting a garden and giving responsibility. Look at YOU! What an inspiration. I need to get off my butt and teach Whitney something. ANYTHING!